Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh this reminds me....

Of my mom.... When we lived in New Jersey and she used to workout- I think jazzersize-- at the barn that was 2 houses down from us. She used to get into her aerobics garb, which included these fabulously colored leg-warmers. All I needed to do for Anika is put on her anti-nausea bracelets she wears in the car and we would have had the perfect Mini-Nana from the 80s... Just break out the old songs like-- "Let's get Physical" or "9 to 5"


Love ya Nana.... and I bet you have not figured out how to write comments on the blog yet....

Anika in her leg-warmers-- (they are actually Chris' socks he left out this morning)



The backside...

2 comments:

Marie said...

This sounds like a great halloween costume! The kids coud go as decades!
Bellbottoms and leg warmers, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Oh Marie... that sounds good!! Easy costumes... just have to ask nana for some more pointers. :)