Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break Donovan Style

I think we got the best weather for spring break ever--- well, as far back as I can remember... Not only were the kids worn out after this weeks adventures, but damn I was too! We managed to hit the Milwaukee zoo with the Smiley crew on Monday. (Thanks Natalie for coming to help me out-- it made things much more enjoyable for everyone!). We hit 4 parks in three days and also went to see Sleeping Beauty at the children theatre on Friday. We are exhausted, but it was well worth it. The kids were SOOOO excited to be able to go to the parks and play. The twins are much more mobile and it makes going to the park so much easier-- and more fun! I hope the weather stays, but I am counting one more snowfall-- because after all, it is Chicago.

Kylie on the carousel


Cousin Luke


Shay playing with the outdoor toys indoors-- (they've been hiding all winter)


Anika taking ownership of the stroller-- and I mean ownership. She does not let ANYONE touch it. Its becoming a problem.


Kylie playing with the outdoor trike indoors


The wee ones have graduated-- now all three kids can sit, well sort of-- up at the bar. Makes it sooo much easier.


Kylie bouncing on the big pillow

No comments: