Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Kylie invited me to come to her school for Mother's Day Tea. It was quite the performance she did with her classmates. We got to go in the classroom (which is never allowed) and play with the toys, then the kids did some songs, and then we got to have strawberries, cookies and tea. It was a good time and Kylie had a great time showing me the toys she likes-- we spent most of the time at the train table which explains why she does not want to play with ours at home.... :) It was just nice to be able to spend one-on-one time with her since it really does not happen as much as I would like-- I think she enjoyed it just the same too.

Here is her class singing, "you are my sunshine" (KMD is on the left wearing blue pants and a brown striped shirt)

Kylie waiting to sing...


being silly

No comments: