Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa... he's friends with my friend Joe!

Here are some pictures of our visit to Santa. Kylie was a geared up to see Santa at Joe's. (Joe is our realtor who sold us our house in Hawthorn Woods. Kylie likes Joe now since he is friends with Santa and even had to bring Joe cookies since he invited us-- yes, Kylie's idea).

In any case, here are three pics below. We did not forget about Anika... She was fussy the entire time we were there and would not look at the camera when Chris was holding her. Shay was a little freaked as you can see by the picture, but managed to not cry-- probably because she still had food on her tray. And for those of you complaining that I am in no photos--- here you go. I look goofy since I could not kneel down (it was 2 weeks post surgery), but I am actually photographed, so yes, these children have a mom. HA!









No comments: