Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ahhh...

No excuses besides.....
The kids have been sick-- they just keep sharing it-- colds, coughs... I think its been three weeks by my count.
Then Amanda had the knee fixed and that has been SOOOO much fun for everyone- Not. Chris has pulled double duty as he had to do everything since I was unable to walk, carry a kid, bathe the kids, etc.. it was a mess..
Then the kids passed their lovely cold and cough to us, and we ended up getting it 2x as bad. So much so, that Chris and I both lost our voices. The kids thought it was great. The timing sucked since we were scheduled to head to IA over Thanksgiving weekend, but we were all miserably sick and stayed put... good thing, cause not sure any of the Donovan family really wants this...

SO..... excuses yes, but I we are trying to play catch up and this is about as good as it will get until we get things back on track, well, attempt I should say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Donovans...!