Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chris' masterpiece

I'm not one to talk garden stuff, but here is Chris' masterpiece--- weathers been perfect and we've been eating lots of fresh produce-- and same with some of our neighbors!

The back part of the garden has been taken over by pumpkins--- they are huge already. I can only imagine what they will be like in a couple months. Insanity!


This is just one of the pumpkins seen from the other side-- still yellow but changing daily.


Tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and tomatillos


Beans, potatoes, parsnips, kohlrabi, onions.... I think I got them all...


Looking out from the deck





Back bed off the deck


Chris and Kylie's pots

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow. Really beautiful. Some of the most beautiful gardens I've seen.

Anonymous said...

thansk cathy!

Katie Garber said...

So jealous! You got a great hubby there!