Sunday, June 20, 2010

Painting.... Smiley Style

Painting is a serious sport here... Twins have not gotten into it until Thursday night... and now they are hooked...... and as you can see, this is not something that is done on a regular basis!


The calm start.... Kylie is showing them the ropes.


SLOW starting.....


Now Shay is realizing that she can do some serious damage here... serious damage


See........ but this is nothing yet people!


Anika--- that is paint--- she was a looney toon and I could not get pics fast enough of her.


Shay--- "Mom, will you hold me?" ahhh... NO!


Look, red arms and legs! Ani, try it!


Ani

Red arms and orange hands is more my style Shay...


Oh yeah, I like green faces!


And Kylie was just in a red mood


Mom, will you hold me now?


I won't even mention the bath nightmares because then I will never do it again, but as you can see, this is a serious sport here. Might even take over the Jackson Pollack work soon...

No comments: